Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave
(02-27-2019, 12:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The fact that we draft a guy in the top 10 and then our HC "shits on him immediately" and the next HC we hire wants to get rid of him before he even has a chance to warm up his company-issued folding chair really says a lot about our front office.

What I'm saying is that the list of people who "have it out" for Ross is getting longer and longer and at some point you just have to assume he's just not going to cut it here.  The guy looks like Darius Heyward Bey 2.0 in many ways.  Move him for a late-round pick and watch his next team use him as a gimmick 3rd or 4th WR with glee.

This was what I figured would happen when ZT got here.  We just assumed he'd be smart enough to do all the things we wanted Marvin to do, but when reality hits he's going to do stuff we disagree with, and it's up to us to decide how to handle it.  How many coaching staffs do we need to have who don't want to use Ross the way we assume he should be used before we think maybe Ross is the issue?

I don't think the new HC is shitting on him. I think Ross wants out, and ZT wants people that want to be here. So bye bye boi!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave - Mike M (the other one) - 02-27-2019, 01:58 PM