Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post abortive women are shouting their regret
(09-24-2015, 04:28 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I'll try to keep this as concise as possible, I've been busy today.

On a fundamental level I agree that I don't like the idea of abortion.  However I can think of many examples of when an abortion would be the appropriate solution to an unwanted pregnancy.  It is unfortunate that this might have to happen in some cases, but at least it can be done as humanely as possible.  Furthermore if people like you were to get your way and made it impossible to get an abortion then you have effectively made a "choice" for someone else.  And like I said it is not up to you or me to make such a personal decision for someone else.

On a different note I cuss a lot. I try not to when discussing serious topics, but even I was like you've got to be effing kidding me!  Another abortion/PP thread!  In fact I've stayed out of the majority of these threads because nobody really changes their mind.  We get it you don't like abortion, and would love to see them all shut down today.  Thankfully that probably won't happen.

I have never said shut down all abortions without giving people access to morning after pills.

The issue isn't even getting rid of all abortions . Just tell the women what it really entails. They need to be told everything that they will be doing. And not trying to make it sound like its not a big deal or that it doesn't hurt. I just want them to be blunt and don't sugar coat the process. It needs to hit these women like the old drivers Ed videos where they show the dangers of speeding.

Yes It may be someones only choice but there is no need to sell it like it's a spa day. Someones life is at stake.

There is other ways to accomplish what you want without taking a vacuum to a woman.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post abortive women are shouting their regret - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015, 07:34 PM