Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia
(09-24-2015, 03:45 PM)djs7685 Wrote: This conversation is tough for me to have because I don't want it to sound like I'm defending these people at all, and I'm pretty sure I agree with your thoughts of this type of person as well.

The part that I can't get over is that you say they're potential predators, when I can't help but think that if I said that, it would make just about as much sense as saying that I'm a potential predator for being attracted to women. I agree with a lot of your thoughts on this sort of stuff because I'm very much so for protection of children and whatnot, but the wording is throwing me off I guess.

We're just assuming that everybody that's screwed up enough to be attracted to kids IS going to rape kids, and I can't go that far even though I'm not a fan of these people either.

Yes I think we are on the same page . Lemme compare it and show you my thought process.

Kid grows up drawing pictures of killings and violence. Then moves to torturing animals, then moves to openly talking about how they have urges to hurt things . Then finally kill. ....

There's a mapping of behavior that leads to the end. Now is it guarunteed they kill/rape. Not at all. But if you see the markers then you make a note they are potentially an issue . This guy has gotten so comfortable that he is willing to admit in a national media that he likes 7 yr old girls. Then goes into detail to the point that it's creepy. He has gotten closer to the end. He is making it more real each step he takes.

Btw not saying he is a killer. Just using that example because it's more well known. When I brought up the steps of a pedo, some here didn't seem to understand .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Progressive media trying to normalize pedophilia - StLucieBengal - 09-24-2015, 07:47 PM