Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave
(02-28-2019, 08:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not hating him is still pretty far from not supporting him...and I am glad you feel vindicated in your reasons for not liking the pick.  Let me ask you this:  How were you feeling after 5 weeks in to the season last year when the Bengals were 4-1? 

Were you still upset about the pick or were you happy the Bengals were winning?  

Hoping he becomes a good player for the Bengals and helps them win is far from hating him and about as much support as I feel he deserves. He's going to have to do the rest.

How I felt after the team went 4-1 was that bringing back Marvin was the right thing to do after I was initially shocked by Mike Brown's decision to do so. Later, of course, I realized that it probably would have been best if the team had moved on.

With regards to Ross after 5 games I felt that his route running was limiting him and causing incompletions. I actually think he gets disoriented and lost in his routes causing him to not be in the right place. I saw him being a very willing run blocker, a definite plus. The team did figure out he can be used in red zone.

The videos to show up the coaches, the hidden injury (which could have been fake to explain his continued inactive status after bad practices) are just not things a good player does.

While the Bengals could have been the ones to float the idea of trading Ross, it is more likely that it was Ross and his agent who started that rumor. The least likely is that some random person made it up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave - BengalChris - 02-28-2019, 09:19 AM