Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave
(02-28-2019, 06:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have noticed that with first round picks some people get mad if we don't take who they want.  Then they just keep trashing the guy we took instead.  I think a lot of people were upset that we took Ross (or any WR) with that pick.

Yeah, most wanted an O-lineman but it would of been a reach at that pick. We would of had to of traded down if the pick would of been a Lineman. I liked the Ross pick at the time myself. Thought we needed that speed opposite Green cause Boyd wasn't cutting it at the time. Happy Boyd has came along.

(02-28-2019, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Some people want Ross to fail, some people see Ross fail and blame the coaches and Dalton.  I'd wager there is some middle ground in there, but the guy has inspired lots of discussion, that's for sure.

The stalwart Ross defenders don't have Marvin and Lazor to blame this year, so if Ross doesn't take the next step I would assume Dalton is going to be under the wheels of the Rosswagon.

Maybe so, but only if Dalton keeps under throwing him. Ross could of had a couple more TD's last year. Was in one of the earlier games in the season where Dalton underthrew Ross a couple of times, forget which game it was one of the under throws was a pick too.

Was willing to give Ross a bit of time but this is the year he needs to show his stuff or i might stop defending him.

Hopefully he works with Housh some more and Taylor and Callahan get the most out of him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2019, 06:55 PM