Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave
(02-28-2019, 11:27 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I tend to agree with you on a lot of things and I get what you're trying to say, but AB is a bad production comparison for Ross. They may be more similar in their attitudes/personality, but even before the draft I would've never thought of Ross as potential AB level.

I'm sure there is more the team could do to try and help Ross progress, but his ability to get injured may make them a little gun shy. It seems that when he truly tries to go full out, he always comes up lame. Honestly, using him sparingly seems like it may be the only way to keep him for a full season. I want the guy to breakout and perform well. I want him to be the receiver we all wish he could be, but he hasn't shown he can be anything remotely close to that.

Trading him for a 5th or lower seems like such a loss that I'd rather keep him and turn him into a special teamer if that's what it takes. Get some use and value out of him.
Ab was a back up to Hines Ward and was a sixth rounder. I believe that the number 9 overall pick is supposed to contribute more than 200 yds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon doesn’t want Ross to leave - Catmandude123 - 02-28-2019, 06:56 PM