Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump & GOP promised economic growth much better than Obama.That's not what happened
(03-01-2019, 01:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: It's basically a copy and paste from another thread to show how much Trump loves his African American.

See above.

Which is why I'm still waiting for the Trump supporters people who hate to see Trump criticized "all the time" to share some of the policies he's enacted to create all those glowing stats they post.  

The article says most who are knowledgeable said the slow down was going to happen but DJT made a campaign promise so we know he can't tell the truth if it isn't happening.

The only thing we've seen economically from any "plan" Trump and the GOP has managed to pass is a ballooning deficit while the claim it will pay for itself.

I spent the better part of the evening do some statistical work.  Give me numbers and facts and not "look how good it is now" when nothing was done to make it that way in the last two years.

Sorta moving the goalposts there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump & GOP promised economic growth much better than Obama.That's not what ha... - michaelsean - 03-01-2019, 04:12 AM