Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Key Dates For Bengals In Near Future.
(03-01-2019, 02:40 AM)kevin Wrote: Forget the Mock Drafts, that is indeed Fake News because nobody is really being drafted by the media.  Right now Bengals coaches at NFL Combine, which is huge.  March 13th is start of Free Agency and Trading, also huge.  April 1st, teams with new head coaches such as Bengals can start player workouts as opposed to all other teams who have to wait until April 15th. This gives Bengals 2 extra weeks and they should use them so coaches get a look at who they got on this team.  That leads to April 25th weekend of The Draft.  So much has changed in coaches, much is happening at Combine, with many changes in players and early workouts to come.  GO BENGALS.

March 13th coming very fast.  I look for many Bengals Free Agents to be shown the door as Bengals clean house after last 3 losing seasons. I look for these new coaches to have a different mind set on free agents and trades, their player wish list different from Coach Lewis.  Same with The Draft farther down the road. Again, GO BENGALS.

I think Bengals Fans who think they know who is coming and going may be in for some surprises.  This is no longer Coach Lewis.  I think Fans will be shocked, surprised, amazed in the players kept, let go and brought in.  It will not be dull.  It's about ready to get very action packed in player moves as these coaches look for players who fit THEIR scheme, THEIR style.   Again, GO BENGALS.

To some crying already about the changes, do not kid yourself that this was a Super Bowl team.   This was a team in or around Last Place the last 3 seasons.  If ever there was a team that needed a major rebuilding job, it is The Bengals.  The rebuilding has started in coaches to now include players.  Again, GO BENGALS.

Your post is real news? Am I missing something?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Key Dates For Bengals In Near Future. - Luvnit2 - 03-01-2019, 07:27 PM