Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com Bengals vs. Ravens preview
(09-24-2015, 06:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: You have to add in that we have won three straight against the Rats, and last year they had Suggs and Ngata. Also that Andy was effective in both Rat games last year and that our defense has had the upper hand on Joe Flacco for most of his career including last year.

This.  It is all about matchups and this is the team the Bengals seem to understand how to attack.  I am looking forward to having Eifert for more than just one quarter against them.

I also have a feeling that Hill will be looking for redemption and AJ is due to have a huge game. 

I am amazed their offense was able to do what it did against the Raiders.  It seems they have lost so many weapons and their first round WR isn't playing yet (injured).  I think Kubiak's system made Forsett have a ton of opportunities last year, but I don't think he is anywhere near the back that we saw last week, and a lot of those were just missed tackles.

This is the ultimate "don't let down" game.  I know, it is a division game so why would there be a let down, but remember how flat the team looked at New England last year at 3-0.  I have confidence we won't see that team this year. 

I think Flacco is going to spend a lot of Sunday on his back
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com Bengals vs. Ravens preview - SHRacerX - 09-25-2015, 08:48 AM