Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Win With Our Small Scouting Department?
(03-04-2019, 04:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finally...Someone cited the worst of the worst - the Browns to back their argument! Atleast we're not the Browns! The Browns have scouts and we're better than them! (Except we weren't this last year.) Then you pull out other bad teams.

Why can't you compare us to good teams that win every year?

Next you'll be telling me that the Bengals scouts are 3 times better than the rest of the leagues scouts!

Way to ignore my ***** point.

If there are both good and bad teams with a shitload of scouts, what exactly is the obvious conclusion?  If a huge front office is the no brainer path to greatness, how do you explain huge front offices on bad teams? 

You're just so locked into all your Bengals suck narratives that there are some obvious conclusions that fly right over your head.

Go back to your bitching about the same shit endlessly.  I didn't mean to interrupt.  I'll just do the wise thing and go back to ignoring your blather.  Who else but you would keep dusting off their own bullshit threads?  Doubt if I'll ever waste another word on you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can We Win With Our Small Scouting Department? - McC - 03-04-2019, 05:18 PM