Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Win With Our Small Scouting Department?
(03-04-2019, 05:18 PM)McC Wrote: Way to ignore my ***** point.

If there are both good and bad teams with a shitload of scouts, what exactly is the obvious conclusion?  If a huge front office is the no brainer path to greatness, how do you explain huge front offices on bad teams? 

You're just so locked into all your Bengals suck narratives that there are some obvious conclusions that fly right over your head.

Go back to your bitching about the same shit endlessly.  I didn't mean to interrupt.  I'll just do the wise thing and go back to ignoring your blather.  Who else but you would keep dusting off their own bullshit threads?  Doubt if I'll ever waste another word on you.

Team A hasn't won a playoff game in 27+ years and have less than 10 people in the scouting department.

Teams B-Z ALL have won playoff games over that span with most of the league winning 5+ with bigger scouting departments.

Yes - EVERY TEAM in the NFL has been more successful than us winning playoff games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can We Win With Our Small Scouting Department? - THE PISTONS - 03-04-2019, 05:23 PM