Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump & GOP promised economic growth much better than Obama.That's not what happened
(03-04-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ranks 6th after 2 years? Not bad eh?
But you moved the goal posts of what I said.

I'll try it again. From the MOMENT it was officially announced that TRUMP was POTUS, the stock market jumped and kept jumping til recently. Will it pick back up again? None of us know the answer to that, but many will be wrong again just like they were when they said it would crash if Trump became POTUS.

https://money.cnn.com/2016/11/09/investing/dow-jones-trump-wins-election/index.html

The Dow soared 257 points and brushed up against lifetime highs on Wednesday, in defiance of those who predicted Trump's election would bring about a plunge in the stock market. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq rose 1.1% apiece.

The impressive market performance represents a dramatic reversal from the knee-jerk panic in global markets overnight as the results were coming in. Dow futures plummeted nearly 900 points at one point as investors expressed fear that no one would emerge victorious and concern about the inherent uncertainties brought on by a Trump White House.

This is DATA from something that really happened, but this run up in Nov-Dec counts on Obama's turn.

Dude, you're pissing up a rope if you think you can say anything positive about Trump in the forum without getting mega kick back.

Hell, you dispute the fact that he Adolph Hitler and you get labeled a Trump Supporter. 

But I'm happy the economy is doing well and ironically enough, that's not always great for my business. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump & GOP promised economic growth much better than Obama.That's not what ha... - bfine32 - 03-04-2019, 05:52 PM