Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all guitar players, what is your axe of choice?
(03-04-2019, 10:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Sorry man.  I just like talking shop.  Been around it a long time.  Yet still have a lot to learn.

I think one of the things I can't stand the most are gear snobs in the music world.

If a guitar feels good in your hands and it works for you... that is all that matters.

Same with an amp if you play electric.

It's all very personal.  

Amen to that. I've loved expensive guitars and gear. I've loved some cheap stuff that was very good to me. 

I can't stand gear snobs. Guys that will argue for days about set neck vs bolt on, or if your rig didn't run you 5k it's trash. 

Tone is all subjective anyway. 

(03-04-2019, 10:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No offense taken. Just amazed at your knowledge and my lack of it.

Yep. My buddy thinks I'm a gear head, but BR is much more knowledgeable than I. 

Btw, I forgot to mention that I recently got a Dean Exotica acoustic. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a solid acoustic under $400.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all guitar players, what is your axe of choice? - Shake n Blake - 03-04-2019, 10:47 PM