Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why won't "MSNBC" update thisr Trump Trade Tracker?
Ok ignore the entity that showed the debt tracker (clock or whatever it's called) every day for 8 years and has yet to post it in the last 2 years. My apologies for bringing that up.

Let's refocus and talk about the debt. Do Americans voters (electorate) just not care about that anymore? As with everything else they acted like they cared about (Benghazi (Niger), private emails/cell phone usage, Foundation scandals, corruption, Candidates taxes) is it dependent on the party?

This is what I fight against. The idea that only one party is held accountable or to certain standards. For too long Republicans have gotten away with far more than a Democrat ever would. Can we agree that this isn't right? Or has it happened for so long people are numb to it?

I went back and searched and read posters on this board (who are still around here mind you) slam Hillary for all the things I mentioned in the making of fox news thread (Trump getting debate questions, RNC stating they will only throw their support behind him) and they made her out to be the devil himself. But currently these same posters are silent and defensive of Trump doing the same. So how was one the devil and the other not? It is just outrageous to me. But it's politics. We shouldn't just accept it tho.

Obama was bankrupting America and turning it into Greece (stated by a poster still around that I won't mention the name of). Yet you see them defensive of Trump who as we are seeing has seen the debt jump again after years of it coming down under Obama. The hypocrisy of Trump supporters is why I say the things I say.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why won't "MSNBC" update thisr Trump Trade Tracker? - jj22 - 03-06-2019, 05:26 PM