Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your top prospect for each OL position?
(03-05-2019, 05:49 PM)Okeana Wrote: His entire career at Alabama he was a tackle.  started the first year at RT then rest at LT and never missed a single game.  Why would he be projected as a better guard than tackle when he's consistently been one of the best starting tackles and only played that position his entire college career.  BTW I totally respect you and others have differing opinions, but I find it awful strange that not a peep about Dillard the last 3 months and Jeremiah says it now its a thing.  

Probably not heard much about Dillard because:
A) Bengals pick a little high for him, but with combine now, he might have improved his stock.
B) Dillard won't make it to our 2nd pick.
C) Chance that Jonah won't even be there when its our pick, but if he's there I'm taking him and seeing if he can be our LT for the next 10 years.

This is why mocks are always crazy. until the draft actually happens, we have no idea how it's gonna go, but if we have Jonah in rd 1 and dillard make it to day two, I'm doing what ever I can to get Dillard and let the best man win LT and consolation is RT.

I know we need a LB in the worst way, but to me FA is where we can use to give us another year or two to fix that.

Right now we need in the first an OL that will be solid for 10 years, round 2 I'd love for us to take Mack Wilson and kinda address that position earlier too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your top prospect for each OL position? - Mike M (the other one) - 03-06-2019, 08:41 PM