Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WH gears up to fight House Dems on info on Trump family getting security clearances
(03-06-2019, 07:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not a fan of Congress being given security clearances simply by taking an oath; so I'm definitely, not in favor of one of these officials extended to members of their staff/family.

I hope Congress relooks it with a genuine concern about revamping the system to include policing themselves.

You have had security clearances, right?  In 2010, on a trip to the ME, I had to sit in Heidelberg, Germany, for a week once because security research discovered that I was arrested for hitchhiking in 1970 and my clearance was red flagged.

What is the incentive for a member of Congress of either house to have these people going back over a congress member's grade school high school college all jobs ever held and history of relatives with vices?  What could go wrong? LOL

[Image: NORTHAM-CUP-BLACKFACE.jpg?fit=411%2C546]

They are more likely to vote in a resolution that they won't be paid during government shutdowns than authorize this research into their past. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: WH gears up to fight House Dems on info on Trump family getting security clearances - Dill - 03-07-2019, 01:27 PM