Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-07-2019, 10:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  So having some relative work in the industry equates to having nearly 95% of your talking heads and owners spinning stories (and killing some) to support the current President.

I see.

Smirk

You can’t be serious...

‘Some relative’ in the industry is not what we are talking about here. Anybody with a 3rd grade reading level would be able to understand that from reading the links I posted. These relatives are running these media outlets. That’s a huge difference. I don’t care if you’re a Democrat or Republican, the idea that main stream media has gone full partisan is very trouble and is very much propaganda from both sides.

Everything that’s coming out about google, Facebook, and twitter censoring/limiting conservative content should be very disconcerting to every American. But if you’re sticking with your MSNBC and CNN you probably know nothing about it.

Just wait though...everything that you’ve stuck your head in the sand about will come full circle and you Dems May just get what you guys were trained by your globalist owners to want...only it’ll be too late when you wake up to do anything about it.

Trump is no different than any other President...if his policies and rhetoric are that bad or unpopular he will be gone come 2020 and you guys will have your democratic president to open our borders and raise taxes through the roof...dismantle our military. Give billions of dollars out to other countries...Sign trade deals that increase our trade deficit...Get us into climate accords that we provide the bulk of the money...while reducing our carbon footprint so that other third world countries can increase theirs to develop their country.

Did I miss anything?

While we’re at it we might as well start a nuclear war with Russia since they are the big bad boogeyman and the Dems have deemed them the biggest threat to our democracy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - Stonyhands - 03-07-2019, 01:35 PM