Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Making of the Fox News White House
(03-07-2019, 02:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: Raised taxes (you must be referring to billionaires) but if you are referring to middleclass - yep (see outraged Trump supporters)

Defunded our military - yep (see emergency order), cancellation of aircrafts, and joint military practice that he claims isn't a win for Kim but a "cost cut".

Increased trade deficit with bad trade games, and broken trade deals- yep (see link already provided)

Still the Country paying for most clear air initiatives more than any 3rd world country - yep (that hasn't changed under Trump).

"Opened borders" - still the same policy as previous 10 years. So if they were "open" under Obama, they are still open now- yep

Sending billions to other countries - especially those who do business with Trump and his family. - yep. more is being sent overseas now as not only are our allies getting funds, but those friendly to Trump and his businesses are too.

I know. Crazy right. Trump hasn't done much of anything different then Obama but change the rhetoric to con his supporters into thinking he has.

You missed the entire point....

First off every person I know in the middle class that I work with including myself paid less taxes than last year.  So you must be referring to the collective group of people who are the ones that normally pay too much, essentially granting the US Govt an interest free loan, and then expect a large tax refund come tax time.  I bet if those people actually paid attention to their actual tax liability instead of the amount they are getting for a refund they would see that they actually paid less taxes than previous year.  

Trump's Paris Climate Accord withdrawal...Good for the rest of the World...bad for the US.  

Trump's criticism of European countries not paying their fair share for Defense within NATO...

Trump is trying to fix the open borders issues but is getting obstructed by the Liberal Loonie Toons in congress. 

Obama sent Billions of dollars to countries Trump does business with perhaps Obama and Trump are working together....your logic = fail

It's amazing how we are still paying the most for clear air initiatives despite Trump withdrawing us from the Paris Climate Accord...The leftist media would have you think we alone are the ones destroying the Earth single-handedly because Trump didn't join the Paris Climate Accord.  A Globalist proposition that would have us footing the bill yet again.   

Trump's also not been a dictator toward immigration policy reform as the leftist media would have you believe.  Despite very harsh criticism from many of his supporters he's offered an extension for Dreamers in exchange for wall funding.  An extension where something permanent with time could be worked out while reopening the government...the left were not interested.  The left are not interested in fixing immigration they want complete open borders.  They've said as much.

If you believe that non-documented/illegals are not voting you are also delusional.  Wisconsin Governor now working toward providing ID/Driver's License for 15,000+ known illegals.  Are you so naive to believe that not even one or two of those illegals would vote when there's no system in place to prevent it from happening?  I know I would if I were an illegal...I would vote over and over again for the party that's fighting for me to have amnesty and become a legal American despite not following the legal procedure.  Don't be naive to think that larger populated states that have 10-100x that many illegals that it's not happening.  

Fact is that you liberals are supporting a party that is crapping all over the constitution and the American values that myself and others have fought and bled for.  Never have I seen a time in my life where people are guilty with zero evidence and before facts are out.  See Kavenaugh and Covington Students.  

I've never liked Trump...he looks like and idiot and he sounds like an idiot.  He exaggerates everything and he tweets very stupid divisive comments.  I doubt anybody votes for him or supports him for the stupid things that come out of his mouth.  However, if you get past the dumb comments his policies are a conservatives wet dream.  He's followed through/ or at least attempted to follow through moreso than any conservative president in my lifetime.  It's probably the Narcissist  in him that wants the country to do the best it's ever done or he really loves the country...maybe both.  He will never be a dictator...The amount of scrutiny on him will make sure anything that even blurs the lines will be called out...even things he is well within his power to do.  

I just wish people would wait him out instead of tearing at each other.  Things have a way of swinging back and forth.  It's our time now you all will get your chance in 2020.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Making of the Fox News White House - Stonyhands - 03-07-2019, 07:15 PM