Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Cap Situation going into Free agency
The assistant coaches mentioned free agency in their interviews a few times so I would certainly be encouraged by the probability that they'll make some splashes. Should we expect it? That's the thing about the Bengals. They'll make a few changes to convince the fanbase they're all in but revert back to the same habits.

That said, if the Bengals do nothing but resign a few of their guys, I think the draft will go way different than everyone expects. I can see ZT drafting for talent more so than need for the future, cause Devin White isn't going to fix the linebackers alone and a 4th round OT isn't likely to be good right away if they want to compete this season. They need to dive into FA plain and simple. That doesn't mean throw $60 million at the first guy you see, but give everyone a thorough look and if you see a possible upgrade, no reason not to do it because you bring Alex Redmond back. No reason not to give up one of the 6th round picks if a decent player that can help immediately gets put on the trade block.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Cap Situation going into Free agency - Whodey614 - 03-08-2019, 11:08 PM