Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama signs woman's chest at event!
(03-11-2019, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Feel free!  

Thanks for your opinion!

I don't care either....except in the realm of pointing out how "classless" Obama was for eight years.

I found that wonderful article I linked about Obama cursing and just was just so impressed I asked the author if he did a similar on about Trump's recent CPAC "speech".  I'll let you know if he answers.

I was reminded over the weekend about how Obama was called "arrogant" and "angry" but Trump is "Strong" and "speaks his mind" and "defends himself", then this video popped up in my feed this morning (and I don't even know when it happened because I wasn't on much over the weekend) and it got me thinking what would have happened if Obama had done it.

Is it "whataboutism" to wonder how Republicans would have reacted about something that didn't happen?  I don't think so.  To me "whataboutism" would be defending one or the other by pointing out that they did the same thing.  I haven't see FOX and their ilk defend Trump about this, but I haven't seen them say he's "classless" for anything he's done yet either.

Aren't you a Steelers fan?  You know this is a Bengals board, right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Obama signs woman's chest at event! - michaelsean - 03-11-2019, 10:04 AM