Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My!
(03-11-2019, 08:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: A plausible theory, IMO. Give it a go with what we have, if it doesn't work, blow it up. But wouldn't it make more sense to blow it up with a new HC? 

We'll see. He did have control over the staff, it seemed...but I was expecting some roster changes. Cutting Tez and/or Glenn. Signing some new faces. Setting a tone for HIS team and HIS expectations. Doing away with the baggage of the previous regime. I believed Taylor about Dalton, I guess, but is he sold on the whole roster? That's hard to believe. That feels more like a Mike Brown continuity thing. 

On my PO'd meter, I'd rate the Hopkins tender a 2, the Uzomah deal a 3 and the Hart deal a solid 9.  

Well, if I'm being optimistic, the Rams didn't exactly make sweeping changes when McVay was hired.

That said, he did hire an experienced DC (Wade Phillips) and signed a couple linemen, including a big contract to Whitworth.

We brought in Anarumo and paid Bobby Hart. Ok, I'm not good at this optimism thing. 

Lol. The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.

Good move = Katie is in charge. 
Bad move = MB is running the show.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My! - THE PISTONS - 03-11-2019, 09:00 PM