Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My!
(03-11-2019, 08:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Details haven't been released, yet.  It could be one of those deals where if he flounders, the team can cut with little dead money to contend with.

He's here to start. Taylor loves him:

Hart, 24, started all 16 games last season and Jim Turner, the Bengals’ new offensive line coach, watched them all closely on film and left no doubt that he wanted him for more than 16 games. Turner has an excellent relationship with Hart’s coach at Florida State and had no trouble picking Jimbo Fisher’s brain. Turner made his thoughts well known on Hart at the NFL scouting combine earlier this month even though he dared not utter his name even before free agency started.

“I can’t comment on the right tackle because he’s unrestricted so I’m not sure what’s going to happen with him,” Turner said. “I thought he did a great job. I thought was phenomenal. I know he gave up some sacks and pressures and all this other business, but if you really watch him play, he played with passion and I thought he played well. He played for Jimbo, so I talked with Jimbo about him coming from Florida State. I just like what he brought to the table as far as energy is concerned. I think he’s an athlete and I think he’s a good player, a good, solid player.”
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My! - THE PISTONS - 03-11-2019, 10:37 PM