Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My!
Waaaa waaaaa waaaaaa. The whining is overwhelming. First off, resigning Hopkins and Uzo were a given. Trey proved he can play center if needed, and do it pretty well. The more line spots you can play, the more valuable you are. While I was not a huge Uzo fan, he stepped up last year and put up some pretty good performances, playing through injury when no one else was left. Good for him, I'm glad we rewarded that. Hart is a head scratcher, but Turner knows a whole lot more about line play than I do. He wanted him back for a reason, I suppose he thinks he can fix his liabilities. But bottom line, no one knows the details of his contract yet, so there is nothing to complain about. There could have been more money in the contract due to a lessor signing bonus and an easy out for the team if he doesn't perform. There's no need to jump ship just because there is an iceberg warning.... wait till we hit the darned thing. Free agency is just getting to the point where the ridiculous money players are gone, and the bargains start to emerge.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My! - Sled21 - 03-12-2019, 09:09 AM