Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama signs woman's chest at event!
(03-12-2019, 05:26 PM)Dill Wrote: I would say one sector of the press is doing far more than giving Trump a free pass; it is advocating for him and his policies.  Another sector is doing its job, no matter who is president.

I'm hung up on stepping back and assessing how various sectors of the press respond to different presidents who have different agendas.

And my central focus is on the relation between claims and evidence for claims in journalism--whether these are linked primarily by logic or by rhetoric. That is the basis for my above comparison and conclusions.

Yes right wing press will advocate for his policies.  I don't think there is any revelation here.  

No I think you are hung up on how one sector of the press responds to different Presidents who have different agendas.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: President Obama signs woman's chest at event! - michaelsean - 03-12-2019, 05:42 PM