Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My!
(03-12-2019, 02:22 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: Did I say that also? No i don't think I did!
I said people on here are convinced he is our starting RT we will end up with the exact same O-Line as last year, I also said that we need to wait and see. If he is the starter, so what?
Until we know exactly who is lining up where and what scheme we are playing we need to relax.
The problem is that he had Marvelous Marv for about 4 years to long, we finally get a new HC and coaching team in the building and everyone thinks the FO are suddenly going to change the way they do business overnight.
I said previously that nothing will change until Mike Brown is gone but realistically, Nothing with change in the way we do business until the whole Brown Family have left the building for good

Not sure who or what your talking about 4 years with Marvin. But as we stand right now we will have the same offensive line we had last year. The most obvious spot to upgrade was right tackle. Where all we had to do was let Hart walk n either draft a replacement or sign anyone other that Hart.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My! - Socal Bengals fan - 03-12-2019, 05:52 PM