Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My!
(03-12-2019, 05:52 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Not sure who or what your talking about 4 years with Marvin.  But as we stand right now we will have the same offensive line we had last year.  The most obvious spot to upgrade was right tackle.  Where all we had to do was let Hart walk n either draft a replacement or sign anyone other that Hart.

As we stand right now we will have the same O-Line? Yes, 2 days into free agency and no where near the draft.
Did everyone on here that are complaining expect us to rush out and sign 5 starting O-Line men in the first day of free agency?
The Bengals were never ones for rushing out in the first couple of days and throwing money at players, they wait and see what players are available after the initial frenzy is over, did anyone really expect anything to be different?
I agree the Hart deal was a surprise and the figures were a shock but reading reports today the deal only guarantees £5m in the first year and we can cut him for £1-2m dead money.
Obviously the new coaches think they can do something with Hart just as Zac mentioned Dalton is ideal for the scheme he wants to play.
We will just need to wait and see.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uzomah, Hopkins, and Hart...Oh My! - JWW1971 - 03-12-2019, 06:24 PM