Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques
(03-15-2019, 04:49 PM)Dill Wrote: The number? You might have a point there. Short of a nuclear war, I doubt we'll never see another body count like the one the Nazis piled up.

Ahh yes. The old "But Nazi's killed a lot of people 80 years ago" argument. Lets be honest here Dill. How relevant is Nazi Germany to the argument of how dangerous white supremacy is today vs Islamic extremism? I find it odd that people always run back to Nazi Germany to support their arguments against white supremacy today. Well, actually I don't because it's convenient for them to go back and talk about how many people died to white supremacy 80 years ago vs the amount of people dying to white supremacy today. 

Answer me this Dill. Are the amount of people who have died from the actions of white supremacists in the last 5 years greater than the amount of people who have died to the actions of Islamic extremists in the last 5 years?

Quote:LOL bit of a non sequitur there. 

Or how are you measuring "problems"?

And for whom? Would it be fair to say that pretty much any white person can be a white supremacist?

There are only 850 million of us honks, so that falls short of the number of Muslims worldwide. 

Care to elaborate on the claim that what I said is a non sequitur?

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques - Matt_Crimson - 03-15-2019, 05:46 PM