Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution.
(03-15-2019, 07:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, it's just that both parties engage in this exact behavior.  Unless I'm mistaken the VA governor is still governor despite the blackface ad Klan outfit in his yearbook and the Lt. Governor is still in office despite being accused of rape.  Hypocrisy in this area is hardly a GOP only problem.

The last I saw, black voters were something like 4-of-5 Democrat, 1-of-9 Republican. Hispanics and Asians were around 3-to-1 Democrat over Republican. And elected officials are amazingly even worse as far as minority Republicans in office versus minority Democrats.

And, yes, there's going to be a Democrat here and there with some racist overtones. But, come on, you're not honestly going to compare the two parties in that regard? For every one out of line Democrat, you can find a half dozen Republicans with similar skeletons. I agree hypocrisy is rampant, but that's not really the same issue where we've got far right politicians openly embracing white supremacy and, at the least, passing on opportunities to condemn the action. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Republicans vote against anti-bigotry resolution. - Benton - 03-16-2019, 12:38 AM