Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques
(03-20-2019, 11:38 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I think we are actually in agreement here, at least in part. When I said, “Whites are increasingly becoming a minority and the world as a whole is becoming increasingly more moral. This is not a great recipe for white supremacy.”  the point I was making is that it is not a good recipe for white supremacy to survive. I actually agree with what you said here about how the threat to white identity is in fact feeding into white supremacy and I alluded to this in my previous post when I said, "What we are really seeing with white supremacy today are its last ditch efforts to prevent the extinction of white identity that is being threatened by the overwhelming push of cultural diversity and moralistic values."

What I find myself being reminded of with this post is some of the conversations I have seen surrounding the rise in white supremacy. The idea some people have come up with is that this is the death throws of it. This sharp increase in activity is a final "hurrah" if you will. I really wish I could remember the pieces I read on this, but it's been a year or more since I read them. It definitely makes a lot of sense, though, when you really think about it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques - Belsnickel - 03-20-2019, 11:43 AM