Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques
(03-20-2019, 11:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: What I find myself being reminded of with this post is some of the conversations I have seen surrounding the rise in white supremacy. The idea some people have come up with is that this is the death throws of it. This sharp increase in activity is a final "hurrah" if you will. I really wish I could remember the pieces I read on this, but it's been a year or more since I read them. It definitely makes a lot of sense, though, when you really think about it.

Of course it is.  50 years ago you had how many KKK marching in Washington?  Now it seems the majority of these people are fringe.  Most racists are paper tigers, and wouldn't have the balls to utter a racial word in front of a black person.  (Except for the guy in the Eddie Murphy bit when the black guy cuts in line).  White supremacy is a losing game in most of the country.  Put something on social media today and lose your job tomorrow.   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: White Supremecists Slay 49 in NZ Mosques - michaelsean - 03-20-2019, 01:37 PM