Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ravens Offensive Gameplan
(09-26-2015, 05:56 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Bengals Gameplan: don't screw up, don't shoot ourselves in the foot, don't turn the ball over.

Ravens have looked awful so far. Sure they almost came back against Oakland but that was Oakland. The Ravens are not the team they used to be. Gameplan is just don't give them any breaks by screwing up. If somehow you could guarantee a positive turnover margin for us, then this becomes an easy game to predict.

Usually when a team plays not to lose, that is exactly what happens.  I hope the weather cooperates and Dalton is able to spread the ball around. 

Maybe this takes away some of the deep balls, but that is more the Ravens philosophy than the Bengals.  I want to see Dalton loosen up the defense with a lot of quick passes that are designed to generate YAC.  If the weather is poor, there could be a slip here or there and a big play out of a ten yard pass. 

I have a feeling that AJ goes off in this game.  I don't mean he will be targeted 15 times, but he may turn a few passes in to big plays. 

Baltimore will likely be dead set against the run of Hill and Gio with the weather.  Don't play in to their hands.  Attack them with AJ, MLJ, Eifert, and a Burkhead/Sanu here or there.  Then mix in the run. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ravens Offensive Gameplan - YES - 09-26-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: The Ravens Offensive Gameplan - SHRacerX - 09-27-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: The Ravens Offensive Gameplan - McC - 09-27-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: The Ravens Offensive Gameplan - McC - 09-27-2015, 12:24 PM