Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Four takeaways from AFCN crazy offseason"
The reality is disappointing. Cincinnati is in a precarious situation. The team isn’t a total dumpster fire or anything, and there is a clear way to get better but I would’ve liked to see more action in FA (my main concern is the offensive line.) As it stands now, this offensive line isn’t going to be much better, if at all, than last season. Hopefully Price really improves over the off-season.

I would say that Cincinnati is surely the bottom of the division right now. Steelers are full of drama but they have a good coaching staff and still have talent. They also have Cincinnati’s number.

The Ravens are always tough. Run the ball, play great defense and again, good coaching staff.

For those of you who laugh at the Browns, they likely aren’t a laughing matter anymore. That offense is downright scary. Baker looked the part, Chubb was great as a rookie AND they added one of the best RBs in the league to their roster along with a top five WR in Beckham. They are poised to do big things.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Four takeaways from AFCN crazy offseason" - KillerGoose - 03-23-2019, 09:42 AM