Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Four takeaways from AFCN crazy offseason"
The Bengals are if anything unpredictable. The year CP walked and they drafted AJ and Andy everyone expected chaos a complete meltdown from top to bottom with absolutely zero chance of reaching the playoffs.. But something completely different happened and then it all went stale so now we're back to basically the same team as last year with a whole new coaching staff. Put all that in your prediction pipe and smoke it..  I predict that I have absolutely no idea what to predict this year. 
Something else that was predicted is that when Zimmer left for the Vikings he would lead them to the superbowl and repeated championships.. I guess predictions are worth the paper they're written on, no more, no less. My predictions have never been on paper so they're worth the price of the paper they're not written on..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Four takeaways from AFCN crazy offseason" - grampahol - 03-23-2019, 03:58 PM