Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
(03-25-2019, 01:28 PM)depthchart Wrote: I am and was fully aware that the Redskins traded for Keenum.

They traded a their 6th round pick for Keenum and the Broncos 7th round pick.

Keenum has one year left on his deal.

I tend to think Jay Gruden would prefer Andy Dalton over Keenum given their history together.

The Redskins appear to be in the QB market (may Draft a rookie) which is strong sign that they are not high on Keenum.

They may like a chance at a Veteran like Dalton especially if Haskins & Murray come off the board.
If the Skins trade for Andy, they'd be taking on yet an other QB with one year left on his deal.  If he plays well, now what are you gonna pay him on his next deal.  And if he doesn't, Jay is out of a job.

I'd say it's much more likely that the Skins would try to trade up to draft one of the QB's.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - McC - 03-25-2019, 02:06 PM