Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
(03-25-2019, 02:01 PM)depthchart Wrote: Recent history shows that some very talented QB's have fallen to right around the pick #11 general area.

Deshaun Watson went at #12 overall.

Patrick Mahomes at pick #10 that same year.

Josh Rosen went at #10 overall last Draft.

All right in that pick #11 general range and they had more prototypical height than Kyler Murray has.

** Virtually every Draft has players falling down further than the Pre Draft Mock consensus and this year will be no different. It is yet to be determined which players rise and fall.

Watson and Mahomes were never top 10 picks coming in to the draft. Rosen slipped because of a run on QB's in general, a run that left him as the bottom man in the hunt for a QB. In this scenario Murray would be QB 2, so I stand by and dream of him at 11 is pretty farfetched. 

The dolphins have expressed interest in trading up for a QB along with the Redskins. The Lions have actually been working out all the QB's as well. Right now the general belief is the Jets at 3 are the target people are looking to, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that the Jags at 7 may be the place to jump to. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - Au165 - 03-25-2019, 02:07 PM