Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/3 of Amercians would refuse to hide a Jew during the Holocaust
(09-26-2015, 04:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The Syrian government used chemical weapons on its own citizens.  You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe those refugees aren't in trouble so why do you pretend to be that stupid?

Dude, unlike you, I have been to the Middle East.  It was unusual to see someone not suffering, but I didn't get to visit the artificial ski slopes in Dubai or where ever they are located.  Your view on savages includes everyone who from the Middle East.  (Your own words.)  I didn't mention a damn thing about skin color or call you a racist.  Roto was kind enough to give us the Census Bureau's definition of "white" and it includes people from the Middle East.  That is a perfect example of a straw man argument; you disagree with something I never wrote.  (I'm looking at you Sunset since you don't have a clue what a straw man argument is.)  My point relates to your lack of Christian charity and values and doesn't have a god damn thing to do with skin color or whether or not you are a racist.  I am an agnostic, former Ranger Regiment infantryman and I have more Christian charity than you do which is a pathetic commentary upon your lack of alleged Christian values.

No one said Assad was not a monster.   But Syrians would rather have him over a muslim led gov under ISIS or the muslim brotherhood.  

And I never said the place was perfect.  It's up to them to fix their country not us.

And just because I don't want to open the borders for anyone in a UN camp doesn't make me less christian. Look at the mess in Europe. Why do we want that here?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/3 of Amercians would refuse to hide a Jew during the Holocaust - StLucieBengal - 09-27-2015, 01:23 PM