Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF White is gone, who do you pick?
(03-26-2019, 04:04 PM)McC Wrote: I don't know if I agree about the safeness of a TE and it isn't about the player in question.  I don't like the injury frequency for TE's  and it makes me hesitant to use a firaat on one, no matter how good he may be.  Maybe it's a Bengal thing more than anything else(although look at why Gronk is retiring), but man, do out TE's in general soend a lot of time injured.

Add to that the fact that there are lots of TE's available in the draft, some in pretty much every round and it makes me not want to spend a first on any of them, especially since they won't even be a focal point of our offense.

TE position is prone to injuries for whatever reason more than other positions.  And I agree that good TE can be had at later rounds.  I think, however, Hochenson is a rare talent.  It will be interesting to see the direction of the new coaching staff and what they think.  I really like Mack Wilson (LB) and Risner (OT).  But I also think Wilkins (DT) will be a beast in the NFL.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF White is gone, who do you pick? - psychdoctor - 03-26-2019, 04:16 PM