Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
(03-26-2019, 01:50 PM)BengalChris Wrote: 2. Also, according to Casserly, Murray did horribly in his interviews with some teams and couldn't remember the plays he was shown.

Murray = losing bad for years.

The Casserly stuff has been debunked since then. Casserly does pre draft "training" on interviews and used it as a chance to plug his services. Since then others have reported his meetings were fine. 

In terms of Murray, he is a phenomenal thrower of the ball. His accuracy and arm strength are both plus rated. He can read defenses and use his legs to make new and better throwing lanes. When you watch his adjustments in the 2nd half against Alabama you see you are getting an NFL level talent. 

All that said I don't see him making it to us at 11, but if he did trading the pick to Washington to take him could net a nice haul.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - Au165 - 03-26-2019, 04:54 PM