Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
(03-26-2019, 04:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok, so that's 2 outta 4....we'll call it a draw.  

I'll change my argument then...let's see...QB isn't our biggest need now, but Marvin's coaching wasn't the biggest reason that the 2018 season stunk, it was injuries.  So why do we need to wait until we hit rock bottom before we change things up?

On a side note, I'm waiting to hit rock bottom in my real life before I do anything positive, but that's neither here nor there.  I'll level with ya, I'm just procrastinating here.  I don't give a crap about Murray, I just don't think we should wait until we are 2-14 and starting Scott Mitchell before we take a QB in the 1st round.

So you don't think any team should consider their current needs when drafting a player in the first round?

That is ridiculous.

Personally I want to win.  So I want us to address our needs.  And QB is not a major need.  We are more likely to end up 2-14 by ignoring our needs and using the #11 pick on a QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - fredtoast - 03-26-2019, 06:01 PM