Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
(03-26-2019, 06:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you don't think any team should consider their current needs when drafting a player in the first round?

That is ridiculous.

Personally I want to win.  So I want us to address our needs.  And QB is not a major need.  We are more likely to end up 2-14 by ignoring our needs and using the #11 pick on a QB.

Ehh, fine by me.  We've only had QB as a major need once in the past 16 or so years, so I guess we've been pretty spoiled as far as being able to draft what we needed elsewhere.  I'm hoping we don't just overdraft the best LB available if he isn't worth the 11th pick because that's what we need.

The draft is one of those things where we can only assume for years. Again, I remember Bears fans being pretty smug they got a RB they needed in Cedric Benson while they let Rodgers fall to the Packers who blew a 1st rounder on a QB they didn't need. The Chiefs didn't need Mahommes, unless Alex Smith was the worst player on that team and I missed it, and so on and so forth.

This QB class seems pretty maligned, so any QB who can find his arse with both hands who is under 40 is probably going to look like the better bet than these schmos.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - Nately120 - 03-26-2019, 09:02 PM