Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
(03-26-2019, 10:30 PM)Au165 Wrote: In many games 10 points in the first half doesn’t prevent you from winning, the issue is when your defense allows 31 in that first half. It was on the defense as only one Bama scoring drive was less than 50 yards (48) and that was a field goal, it wasn’t a case of turnovers putting them in bad positions. Bama played great on offense no doubt but the Oklahoma defense was dreadful all year and everyone saw that coming.

Pressure up the middle  on a QB is a huge issue,  especially when you want to take deep shots. You can’t step up and so your constantly forced laterally which makes your throws deep down the middle late and easy to intercept. You don’t want to make it a habit to roll out if your plan is to work vertically which the OU offense likes to do.

The guy threw for 300+ yards 100 rushing and two TDs against a defense with most likely 6+ draftable defenders on it. It was a special performance and one that puts him in rare company. It actually reminds me a lot of the Watson performance a couple years back.

He'll be reliving that night week after week when he becomes a Cardinal.  He's gonna need those fast feet. They did nothing about their crappy line in free agency and they won't be able to spend a first round pick on a lineman, obviously, unless they get a first rounder somehow for Rosen.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - McC - 03-26-2019, 11:18 PM