Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF White is gone, who do you pick?
(03-26-2019, 11:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: Dallas went from 13th in points allowed to 6th. He wasn’t rated significantly higher most had him as a guy who could go anywhere between 15 and 30. If he was in this draft and you got him at 11 are you mad? So again why do you care if you take a guy “too early” if he gives you top production. Stack LBs are one of the least busted on picks in the first so it’s pretty “safe”.

As I said we will probably just disagree on this, my guess is Bush is the pick so we will see how it goes and what he can do.

So Kris Richard gets no credit for the Dallas D?  Again, Dallas had a good defense last year and Vander Esch certainly helped, but he was not transformative by any stretch.  Your comment made it sound like they had a bad defense and suddenly became good with his addition, which isn't the case.

You realize Vander Esch would be LB1 in this class, right?  Vander Esch had a 6.25 prospect rating.  Devin White has a 6.24 rating.  Devin Bush has a 6.03 rating and Mack Wilson has a 5.84.  So, no, I wouldn't have an issue with Vander Esch at #11.  For what it's worth, Dalton Risner who you've talked wanting in the 2nd is rated 6.05, higher than Bush or Wilson.  You keep trying to equate Bush to Vander Esch, but he's not close as a prospect.  The only reason they were projected to go in the same range is this is a weak LB class with a steep drop off and draftniks are pushing Bush up on their big boards because they think someone will reach for him out of desperation.  Conversely, Vander Esch was part of a stacked LB class.

I'm simply going to agree to disagree on this one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF White is gone, who do you pick? - Whatever - 03-27-2019, 12:02 AM