Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
Everyone keeps saying they are on board with what ZT wants......... What if he does want to ride Dalton for another 4-6 years?

I think Dalton is a fine QB above average for what he has had to work with OL and running game wise. If he has a high flying 2019 season I could see a long term extension following quickly.

Dont get me wrong if an Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning cant miss prospect was in the draft I would be ok with it. Murray and Haskins are not even in the universe of that discussion as prospects. This teams core is built to win now(age) So unless they fall on their face next year I see no scenario where they do not use all draft capitol on upgrading holes on this team for a quick turnaround.
QB while hater or non hater will disagree is not realistically a hole on this roster...up-gradable?? sure we don't have Tom Brady, but who else does except NE. IMO QB if he can win is the last spot you tinker with. KC only moved on Mahomes because the entire team was stacked and built and Smith couldn't get them over the hump with the same team after a couple tries. This team has too much talent for a rebuild but not enough to go Russian roulette on a 1 year college starter. And I think the new coaching staff will be the biggest impact over any players they could get.

If they suck this year then blow it up and trade all the stars.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Da... - Junglejuice - 03-27-2019, 08:10 PM