Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals: No Extension For Dalton
(03-28-2019, 12:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well he broke his thumb on the one he executed a couple years back. Perhaps we're better served having him on the sidelines during the Defensive plays. We might not be there yet for the offensive plays, but it's trending that direction. 

Just to clarify things I'm really not suggesting any QB is responsible for being the best tackler on the field..nor for tackling in general. The few times a QB has to make tackles are the exception and far, far from the rule..
The only thing we should be concerned about in regards to the QB is playing the QB position and not that of defensive mavin..  But that's just my humble opinion. Others may vary.. 
At any rate, Andy will eventually be replaced, but I'm not so sure anyone should be in a hurry to find his replacement. He's far from the worst QB we've ever had and many teams and fans would love to have him on their teams.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - J24 - 03-27-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - grampahol - 03-28-2019, 01:25 PM