Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF White is gone, who do you pick?
(03-27-2019, 01:42 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Since this is what I would do and not the Bengals then I would take Taylor and plug him in at Right Tackle for the next 10 years. The guy could possibly even be the Left Tackle if needed in the future. Ed Oliver would also be very tempting for me at #11. Pair him with Geno, Dunlap, and Lawson on passing downs and let them rack up the sacks.

As for what I think the Bengals will do, I absolutely think it will be Devin Bush just based on the moves this offseason with who has been added/retained while Burfict was let go. That points to a Linebacker in the 1st round unless White and Bush are both gone.

In honor of Oliver's pro day today I went back and watched some games this year and I am now 100% on board the Ed Oliver train. They actually had him drop from the nose at times...to cover HB's! He athletically tested better then Aaron Donald in every major category. Some advanced metrics have him with the most tackles for loss of anyone since Donald. If we can play him as a RE on base downs then kick him inside on passing downs I can get behind this because it just creates a scary D line. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: IF White is gone, who do you pick? - Au165 - 03-28-2019, 02:07 PM