Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will they really pick a LBer in 1st round ?
(03-28-2019, 03:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All true which is why we need to take White or Bush early this year, just the way it is.

Marv and Haslett put us in this situation.

Nah, we need a RT and a Linebacker early. This is not a great draft for QB's either. Need to wait a year or two depending how much better Dalton is this season. I am predicting a monster year for him if the RT position is addressed properly. I know that Dalton hasn't been a great QB but he still isn't the problem with this team.

I'm not saying he is the problem, in fact i often defend him as not being the problem. I also want to see what he does behind a new staff. But with all of these big contracts being signed and Greens coming up - it is definitely time to start fishing so we can get cheaper at the position while continuing to build around the position.

I have agreed this doesn't appear to be the year to draft his replacement but if other teams are going nuts trying to find their guy and are willing to spend big, perhaps we should at least consider giving up # 11 for more picks. Especially considering our recent #1 results. (HUGE factor here)

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will they really pick a LBer in 1st round ? - Atomic Orange - 03-28-2019, 04:17 PM