Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will they really pick a LBer in 1st round ?
(03-28-2019, 04:17 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm not saying he is the problem, in fact i often defend him as not being the problem. I also want to see what he does behind a new staff. But with all of these big contracts being signed and Greens coming up - it is definitely time to start fishing so we can get cheaper at the position while continuing to build around the position.

I have agreed this doesn't appear to be the year to draft his replacement but if other teams are going nuts trying to find their guy and are willing to spend big, perhaps we should at least consider giving up # 11 for more picks. Especially considering our recent #1 results. (HUGE factor here)

Cool man, i mean if someone wanted to trade with us and we were able to still get someone like say Bush i would be all for this. I just think we have plenty of picks and if anything i would rather trade some of our mid rounders to trade up and get the quality player we want. I don't think we are that far away once we take care of Linebacker and RT...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will they really pick a LBer in 1st round ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-28-2019, 04:35 PM