Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals: No Extension For Dalton
(03-28-2019, 05:07 PM)HuDey Wrote: This is where the difference between Brady and Dalton comes into play. There is no way that Brady plays the good soldier and gleefully carries out Marvball. Also if Mike and Marv don’t run him out of town for challenging thier nonsense, I would be willing to bet he has that roster playing more inspired football than we see under #14.

So Marvin still gets outcoached, and maybe Billy B gets the W, but I seriously doubt that it would have been a cakewalk.
I dunno man the Pats train kept on marching along even when Brady was hurt those 2 (?) times. Because of that, I will always wonder if he isn't just the best damn system QB of all time regardless of his fire. 

Sacrilege perhaps.

I suppose we will never know - nor will we know the answer to my fantasy scenario. Keep in mind i was talking about switching entire rosters - not just QB's. I guess we have a small sample in Burkhead - look what he did for them in the post season. On the flip side one of the best Bengals of all time couldn't even understand the playbook!

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - J24 - 03-27-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: Bengals: No Extension For Dalton - Atomic Orange - 03-28-2019, 05:22 PM