Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton
Dalton is what he is... He is never going to be the QB that creates plays on his own. His is fine if everything is under schedule and he doesn't have to go through progressions too much. He is bad at the deep ball and tougher throws. He can manage a game and not make too many mistakes but he will never get you to the next level.

I watched endless tape of Kyler Murray and was solidly convinced he was a stud back when everyone thought he was a 5'8" baseball player. I told friends then he should be the #1 pick and the Bengals should do everything they can to get him.

He is a stud. He is exciting. He brings excitement every single down. He can make plays once the pocket breaks down and things go awry. He is unflappable. He can run like most RB's. Strong arm and very accurate. He creates plays on his own.

If he is there, which he won't be, and we don't draft him I would probably just give up on this team and maybe the sport. I can only take so much more after all these years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Kyler Murray is sitting there at pick #11, then I would take him & Trade Dalton - yang - 03-28-2019, 07:00 PM