Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown
(03-28-2019, 11:05 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Maybe, yet in recent years I have noticed "some" changes in the way the team is run. For example: Mike Brown would honor contracts for good or for bad keeping players here longer than they should have been.( Coaches too for that matter.) If this was still the case, I believe Burfict would still be here. Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe Mike Brown has his new head coach "buffaloed" Maybe  3 spirits visited Mike Brown in the middle of the night? I don't know.

I'd say they've made the absolute bare minimum changes for a team searching for a playoff game for the 1st time in 27+ years. <-- See I made some changes too. I said 'searching for a playoff win.'

Most teams fire coaches and GM's every 2-3-4-5 years when they don't win playoff games. Not here. How many other teams keep a coach that's 0-7 in the playoffs.

Largely the same management team that hasn't won a playoff game in 27+ years meets with ZT daily.

But, the thing we need to realize is they own the team and can and will do whatever they want.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ZT Raves About Bengals Owner Mike Brown - THE PISTONS - 03-29-2019, 12:06 AM